Monday, July 19, 2010

Traveling Fool

I feel like I have been/will be traveling for like a whooooole month after the dust in my life settles. Which is not yet. First, I moved= crazy. Then 4 days later I went home to Seattle = craZAY. Next, I am leaving for Italy a WEEK from Thursday= CRA-ZY mmmmkay. Internet I promise I am not making excuses (cause, no excuses man!) but this is the first time I have touched my computer in like 2 weeks. But, I have thought about you a lot-if that makes you feel better. 

I started off my most recent trip with this little gem:
















SkyMall-I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I have already found a reason that I need these mermaid flippers. Tsunamis people! My personal irrational fear-freaking giant tsunami taking out California and making it straight to my door step. You never know! I NEED these.

Another thing I got to experience was -demon dog. Please observe:














If it is not sticking out in your face obvious this mini dog had a freaking 5th leg...if ya know what I mean....ehm. Besides for that this dog had soulless demon dog white eyes that I couldn't take a picture of because I was sitting in the park pretending to text whilst taking this picture. They reminded me of this:
lareneee03.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!


Anyway, Internet Housewife Adventures is traveling for the next couple of weeks. Check back for ITALY- creepy Italian trees and backwards hand waving. Yes yes and BEAUTY  of course!  CIAO  

*** OOOH OOOH also! When I FINALLY get  my apartment set up there will be pictures! I llloooovvvee this place. If I could give it a giant hug every night I WOULD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment