Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sale Rack Woes

Target. "Tar Zeah". I love you, I do but I am still not sure how I feel about my most recent jaunt through your bountiful sale racks that always call my name. Let me tell you why you have upset me Target Sale Racks:

1) I found this great skirt. Black, pencil, stretchy! Stretchy= comfortable! A comfortable work skirt ON SALE...eeeeeekkk!

So this skirt, it also has these cool bike shorty meshy shorts underneath. Kinda of fun, a little weird.
I was going to be fine with this weird addition to my $5.00 skirt, however, weird meshy shorts = swishy noises when my thighs rub together! UGH. I only discovered this at work when I wore my fun new $5.00 SKIRT! and it started making noise while I was walking. I walked like a duck for the rest of the day to avoid the musical noise my thighs make when they rub together. Thanks for the reminder Target. Love ya.

2) This might be the most depressing story you have ever heard. I found this FABULOUS lil dress. I can wear it to work, I can wear it casual. IT IS MULTI-FUNCTIONAL $15.00 amazingness.

It is adorable. It is flattering scoopneck wonderfulness. It is loose flirty sleeves. It HAS POCKETS. I hugged it and squeezed it and brought it home with me. Then I saw this:
Incase you are wondering. Kelsey is NOT preggers. So this. This = HORRIFIED KELSEY. I haven't brought myself to take the tag off. I don't know what to do with it. Cause guys! It is sooo cute on me! But! I am not pregnant...it shouldn't be! AARG. 

So Target. You are not my favorite person right now. 

In other news, if you have ever wondered what would happen if you have a full open box of rice in your hands and something falls on the floor and you bend over to pick it up. Don't worry, I have got you covered:


Now you know. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo Pelsey .... I ... there's nothing I can say to .... you know .... sometimes you just .... .. . .. . .. . .
    I will not let you know I am laughing so hard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought maternity clothes for years and worn them. Comfy, stylish... who cares! Nobody else knows it's maternity and then... nobody else will have it! I have had two coats that are maternity for YEARS! Seriously since we were at SPU. Don't fret, rock it!

    ReplyDelete