Monday, May 3, 2010

Micro-GROSS

Saturday morning I woke up to a bloody bloody kitchen scene I haven't seen in months (like at least since the last time I cleaned my microwave):
Unfortunately, this picture doesn't even do justice to the food corpses that covered this small space. There were even casualties I could never have anticipated:

This poor guy never even knew what hit him.

But, as with any good war story there were heros that emerged amongst the wreckage:

And after a hard fought battle, the sun came out once again:
(can't you just hear the angelic "awwwwww")



****
Update on my pantry situation-the universe keeps telling me it is time to start that project. I got some sort of food bank/food drive notice in the mail today. I am sure I have cans of stuff in that pantry that I bought thinking I would eat, and still never had. I haven't actually started this project-but I am thinking about it more! That has got to count for something!













No comments:

Post a Comment